How do i resolve the issue of Uninstall Printer on Mac?
In case you are using brother printer on mac then you may be thinking how to Uninstall Printer on Mac but no need to worry here we are with simple step by step guide to uninstall printer on mac by brother printer experts.
To Uninstall Printer on Mac:
- Open the System Preferences and select Printers and Scanners.
- Select the printer that you want to remove and click the minus symbol to remove that printer.
- Close the Printers and Scanners preference window.
- Run the Pharos uninstaller.app located on your computer in the Library > Application Support > Pharos > Utilities folder.Note: This is the global Library folder and not the user Library folder ~/Library. To access the global Library folder: a.) Bring the Finder application into focus, by clicking its icon in the dock. b.) Click Go in the menu bar, and click Go to Folder in the drop-down menu. c.) Type in /Library and click OK. d.) The folder will open in a new window, and you can then click through to access folders within /Library.
- Check the box that says Pharos Popup and select Continue.
- Verify the component to be removed and select Continue again.The Pharos client will be uninstalled and the removal process is complete.
Hope this blog helped you in resolving the issue visit us for more.